View Single Post
Old 17-06-2018, 11:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Healing

Hi Child of Summer...

I have noticed many great posts and ideas...I wanted to add about my own personal experience... I was sick for a long time, multiple issues... most of them stress related, however, many physical things... much pain... not totally healed but much better... this is what I did... meditate... however, with a mantra of perfect health... when you are really ill it is difficult to visualize, however do the best you can, be kind to yourself... see what comes up for you...thank is a message from God, the Universe, whatever you believe... if you receive a message, something comes up, especially 2 or three times, you think hmmm.... check into it... it will be an answer... might be part of the puzzle, but will be helpful... it could be a good, a doctor, a practitioner, etc. you will be guided to whatever you need... you could have multiple things going on, so it could take a while... from what I read, it sounds to me like you could have parasites or candida issues... you might check out candida crusher and read the candida cure... also check out Dr Clark's website... many great products... perhaps you could find a kinesiologist/chiropractor who does muscle testing to see what comes up for them with your illness...or a functional doctor like dr axe (you might read his blogs, lots of great things)...if you are in pain, try colon hydrotherapy... I was in so much pain, muscles, bones, my whole body... did it for a year plus twice a week and the pain is now totally gone... while I think much of it is diet related, there are probably other things that you might find helpful... God always has answers for us... I am pretty much totally healed now and feel pretty good, but have been in much pain, so have a deep understanding and empathy for you... you might also try energy work...I am a Reiki Master, and found that helped me so much with regard to my mind... also try candle meditation, but make sure you blow it out before you actually meditate... feel free to reach out to me if I can be of help... namaste my friend...