View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 12:40 PM
Knower

I agree with ribiq about using the stuff of your world to raise your vibration. There is much impact in releasing tension, fear, doubt, etc., expecially when you can change your mind/change your mood in the moment. Takes practice but ultimately beneficial.

If you're looking to have an experience within meditation, my experience of this is the deeper you go, the higher your vibration can raise. My advice would be to practice self-hypnosis techniques - there are many guiding videos on youtube - that help bring you to a deeper and more relaxed state and then bring you out again. When you have practiced bringing yourself deep, you can then start visualizations that gentle raise your vibration. A visualization I might do is turning a dial, slowly, stopping at each notch to experience what the higher vibration feels like. I would only practice a notch or two during each session - just to give myself time to hang out in it. The more you hang out in the vibration, the more you will understand when you reach it during your normal day.

By the way, this works because the more you relax, the more your vibration naturally raises. It is how we're made. The visualization is to give your mind a job that is parallel to your goal. As you practice, your mind will soon be able to enhance what naturally occurs.

Best <3