View Single Post
Old 24-02-2018, 12:48 AM
Deactivated Account
DavidMartin,

That does sound like something I'd read in fact I am looking into it as we speak hehe. I am actually - shock horror... going to buy a bible as well as some other gnostic materials I've had my eye on for quite some time... and delve more into the symbols which featured so prominently in my childhood.
It is something I have been avoiding for quite a while... obviously I need to tap into that energy of forgiveness towards the church establishment

I am thankful for the influence of the symbols though even if they were often quite misused or perhaps... just miscommunicated... and in the end they were incredibly powerful towards leading me to find the means to transform many things back into the light of love.

Well it is good to know that someone thinks I am ok... I must admit I did shy away from here after my little rant of passion
Still - there is a sense of deep conviction to the song of love...
And now - having stepped out into my passionate ramble I can see - that a bit of delving into my religious/spiritual roots... into the mine field to find the nuggets of gold and perhaps a bit of 'light' reading might not be such a bad idea hahahaha.
Reading never killed anyone right?!!