View Single Post
Old 21-07-2014, 07:35 AM
somnium

Thank you silent whisper.

I find myself unable to bend to others demands, like the view that the world is a round ball floating in space. Sure I can see it this way too, but then i can never leave and will just end up in the same place I started. It makes me think if i wanted to create a world where people couldn`t leave I would show them the earth and put them there. The perfect prison.

I am so sad knowing what I know of the world. All the negative manifestations they make and say is fact, like we have no choice to form for ourselves the reality around us. We must eat their poison just like everyone else. In the name of scientific fact. They kill us all. They herd us to our deaths, through pain and misery, and fear and control. All the while adeptly hooking our attention to the way they point out to us, that they say is absolute and factual. This is what reality is they say because we have proven it. The power of trust abused. Freedom and choice stolen from you without you ever knowing it existed in the first place.

For my fellow man I am weeping.

Do you know what is really out there... nothing at all. It`s all gone in the blink of an eye, and what is left is nothingness, just a canvas that is open and free to paint, a canvas that can be anything. Nothing and everything. (anything) choice.