View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 09:04 PM
Knower
Quote:
. but it has caused us all to be scared little sheep wear our mask everywhere and live in fear. They want one world order. Why not the elite families basically run everything as it is. . Bet they are all whatching laughing at us little sheep. One world order....Slowly but surely I feel like it will get to that. Maybe not in my lifetime. But who would want to recarmate here if that’s the case? 2020 or just the world in general is getting worse and worse and it’s crazy bc I don’t believe we have so many bad people here. I feel majority of people are good people. So why can’t we rise up?? That’s what I think the solution is but what do we do? All
Of our power has been taking away from us. Including freedom of speech and maybe one day our right to bear.

wearing masks shouldn’t be looked at as “an invasion of our rights to freedom,” but more as “a practical approach to health and safety for the time being”.

remember : “this too shall pass”.

and besides, what part of “living a physical existence” ever had anything to do with a permanent existence?

we are here to cope, adjust, learn, and behave, to the best of our community interest. anything else is basically an illusion.

and as horrid and despicable as other behaviors might be, those who suffer them have other “salvations available” - not for me to judge, mind you. some things have to be left in the benevolent hands of higher forces.

earth ain’t the only planet of sentient life. there are no laws that specify we must exist in “familiar” realms if we mess things up once in awhile.

what would we actually learn if everything our souls experience is of “standard familiarity” ?
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"