View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 04:41 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Tatiana Romanova

Hello! Nice to meet you all. For many years I have known of my life as a Romanov daughter and I come here in hopes to find others from my family!

and this is my story (very shortened lol)

Years ago when I was very very young I started to have dreams, dreams where I was a girl I did not recognize, in places I did not recognize, and people around me I did not know in this life, but felt I have known forever
They felt so realistic I did not know what to think of them, but I came across people who believed in Reincarnation and it struck me, was this a past life? I was not sure what to think of reincarnation. And after searching up the descriptions of places and people in these dreams, and finding multiple stories, and pictures of what I had seen in my dreams. I finally admitted to myself that i was Tatiana Nikolaevna.
Soon after i let myself believe, memories flooded back. I’d cry at the sad and laugh at the happy.

I would love to now share my memories. I would rather speak of my memories that i have not found photographic or written evidence of as they feel so close to me as i know they are just mine, but i can share my proven ones as well.

I recently had a memory of my brother Alexei (we called him Alyoshka) and my mother (Mama). It was night, I do not recall the time, my hair was still long so I was younger,(our hair was shorter as we got older) due to my appearance and hairstyle and length it was around 1910, i was a light sleeper (compared to Olishka, the heaviest sleeper in the world)
I heard a cry, it was little Alyoshka (Alexei)

Mama had been very tired that day as she had been taking care of him so much (which she did not mind doing of course and did so happily). She always would go to him whenever he had a problem,and whenever he cried.She loved him deeply. I did not want her to wake up so I figured I would try to help make him go back to sleep. I sprung out of bed and quietly ran to him and I tried to help soothe his crying

It felt magical to look at him, my brother, even though he was crying I felt happy to look at him. I tried quickly what I could to make him happy but he was still crying and it felt even louder, although that was possibly because i was standing right there and getting nervous! I started to panick slightly, I did not want her to have to wake up. I always wanted to help my mother whenever I could.

But then Mama was there and she did not have to ask me what I was doing as she knew I was trying to help. She picked up Alyoshka and held him and slowly rocked him back and forth. He cried, but less and less, and then stopped. I was amazed, I don't recall exactly what she said but I asked "How did you do it?"
She said something, something like "A mother knows, and once you are a mother Tatya you will know how to do the same" i looked at her amazed and she smiled and tapped my nose with her finger. I laughed and she told me to run along back to bed.

I hope this rings a bell to anyone~

Tatya