View Single Post
Old 22-09-2017, 11:41 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Heaven is a state of consciousness with many levels to it.

When you die, your physical body dies but whatever consciousness or level of spirituality you attained while living as a human you take with you to the great Beyond

Souls who made their transition successfully whose energy are loving and kind, which actually is majority of humanity rejoin their loved ones, spirit friends, angels, and can communicate with deities and beings they worshiped to progress their spiritual evolution.

It is a state in which the Soul isn't confide to a geographical location. There are realms or places the Soul can go to or co-create with other Souls in their Heaven but if a deceased family member is visiting you "from Heaven" that is more of a hallmark greeting card.

It's not like they have technically left heaven. What they've done is lowered their frequency to contact you, send you a sign, or a miracle that they are with you. Once they amp themselves back up to their true state they "return to Heaven" in a matter of speaking. But when my grandfather is around me is in still "In Heaven".

Hope that makes sense. Heaven, purgatory, Hell are states of consciousness and they have varying degrees or levels to them depending on the Soul's previous lifetime in the Earth or any Planet they've disincarnated from.
I love this, you cleared that up very well if I must say so myself and I agree totally with your answer