View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 05:53 AM
Master
Hi Shivatar,

I don't have resource publications for you as I learned it on my own after, like you, reaching a certain level of meditation and third eye activation which allowed me to begin to see.
I suspect Remote Viewing was also instrumental in developing Out Of Body travel capabilities. RV becomes more advanced after about 100 targets and greatly enhances OBE's.

I wrote this or someone else, maybe it will be useful for you.
I'll let you chain how to do it together however works for you, but will explain the general premises so you have a starting place. The tools or methods you use are just tools or methodologies. There is no right or wrong way.

Movement out of body is done via Consciousness. It can be accomplished via Astral Travel or Conscious projection using one of several different bodies.

For travel via one of the bodies in the Etheric field (Auric field) you must still the mind to the point it no longer interferes with the movement of consciousness.

*Be Well Hydrated prior to session to deal with channeled energies. If you aren't abort till the next day and drink a gallon of water over the course of the day, then try again, without enough water in the tissues it is very difficult to channel enough energy in to OBE consciously.

* Cleans and purify your auric field and body then open all your chakras and circulate energy through them.

* Raise your frequency. More is accessible at higher frequency levels. Flower scents, tones, crystals and minerals are all good methods of raising frequency. Select the highest ones.

* Fuel up - channel energy both Cosmic/Divine in and also Earth Energies and fill the auric field and body this can be done on the intake of breath. With enough 'fuel' a vortex can open. You can see this as golden or yellow cosmic energy and green energy from mother earth - or however you wish.

* Open the third eye if not already open or needs re-opened.

* Prepare to launch your consciousness. This is done via meditation and reaching the Theta brain waves state. You must reach a state of consciousness where there is no longer thought and mental commentary - as long as the brain is thinking it is in control and will hold consciousness from 'launching'.

* When Theta and total mental silence is reached, brain can briefly state the Intention ie.. "Head to Egypt 350 B.C West Nile" or "a previous life which has useful knowledge/lessons for this life". Viewing the Earth from low earth orbit is a great one to start with, don't hang out on satellites though, some of them are leaking radiation which I learned the hard way can be most unpleasant after returning to your body.

* Watch the swirling energies in the third eye view, allow them to form into a tunnel or vortex, ALLOW - Do not form it with the mind.
Do not think. Total mental silence, alert observation, and keen psychic awareness are required.
When it opens enter it and follow the tunnel/vortex with zero thought - observe only. It will end at the desired destination. Any thought during this period will immediately pull one back into mental and body presence and abort the launch out of body.

* Once arrived direct movement with simple instructions, 'turn left, go towards the activity, flow river, follow person with basket". Navigating is done on Intention to do it. It happens instantly with the Intention. Any commentary other than simple directions will pull consciousness back into the body and abort the trip, at least in the beginning.
After numerous trips 30-50 one can use the mind a hair bit more without it immediately resulting in an aborted trip. It is very touchy though and easy to abort this type of OBE.

*To return to body simple desire to return. Allow for a gentle entry by wiggling fingers and toes and feeling the body again before opening the eyes. Once fully back in body drink a glass of water to help ground again and to keep the enhanced energies freely moving within the body and prevent energy fatigue.