View Single Post
Old 27-06-2017, 05:22 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Tree
Do you believe Jesus is the only way? If so, why?
What is to become of people who walk a path apart from Christianity?

i don't believe, i know!, because Jehovah God sent Jesus NOT only to die so that we MAY have a chance to eternal life ,(John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved).

but he was also sent to guide us in the ways of which to walk ,(1Pet.2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps). see also (John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world).

Jesus told us to keep on the watch, (Matt. 26:41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak). meaning make sure we're trying to live accordingly to his Father's "WILL" ,(Matt. 7:21).

this way we will make it through the great war of Armageddon ,(Rev. 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty).

see (Rev. 16:15,16 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon).

it's NOT just about being a "Christian", it's about trying to be a "TRUE CHRISTIAN", or a true follower of Jesus. which would make them a true servant of the God Jehovah ,(Exo. 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them), there's a difference.

many "Christians" will share the same faith as those who refuse to obey Jehovah God and Jesus words from his Father ,(John 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me).

so those who refuse to TRULY FOLLOW Jesus, be it "Christians" or not, will be destroyed! (Matt. 7:22,23 ,Psa. 37:9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth).

see also, (Matt. 24:37-29 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be). peace