View Single Post
Old 22-07-2019, 02:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Living positively is living in a way you want the world to be. If you change your road you won't end up in the same place. Let's say you go to work. You take one road. Let's say you go to a friend's house, you take a different road. Now you decide to come back to the same place after you did what you intended to.

Living in a way you want the world to be won't make any difference. It's no better than wishful thinking at most, and it won't affect other people neither because everyone is simply too self-oriented. Perhaps in your younger years things used to be different, but right now we're living in an era where literally nobody cares about your energy of vibrational state. The only relevant thing is Darwinism: survival of the fittest.

Quote:
As for working with disabled people. A lot know there never going to there own home to stay. I deal with many extremely depressed clients especially on holidays, birthdays, ect,ect. I see the best and worse in the human race everyday. I know I can't bring family and friends together. But dam it! I can at least try to make someones life a little better. Buy knowing I can do that it makes all that negative **** go way. I have my problems too. Haven't spoken to relatives in many years. I have no real friends. But I am not going to dwell on it. There's no point. If I can make someones day/world a little better. It's all I need. I don't a formal religion to make me want to change the world 1 baby step at a time. Maybe some people do. And if it works for them great! It's not my place to tell someone there living there life right or wrong.

Much respect for the fact that you dedicate your life to the well-being of those who are less fortunate. But if I may ask, does serving the needs of others truly make you happy? Don't you deserve something as well instead of only aiming to improve the lives of others?