Thread: Suicide
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2019, 05:16 AM
Administrator
Hello

I know how close I once came to taking my life, and I know too that I would have left no clues to why or would anyone have known why I would have done it. I would have left no note, no clues as to why. This is how it is with so many as I work with those that have lost loved one's and so many to their own hand and its always the same "no reason" but there is a reason that at times we keep only within us.

It is not a way out if is not something and its something maybe that most of us have to even contemplate in life's path. We might wonder why we are here or what would it matter if we were not here. Yet that ultimate act is something very deep that we do not discuss.

Having been in that darkest of places I know that there is light that shines when we are in need and when we can see it help is there.

Now there are times when there is mental illness at play and we need to really get to the root of things to make sure we look to all avenues out there before we act.

Lynn