View Single Post
Old 21-02-2017, 03:19 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
It's easy to be in denial of our problems, especially any mental defiencies we may have acquired during our life. Many people have mental dis-eases and don't even know they are living in a state of heightened fear and anxiety.

Similarly it's also easy to be in denial of our true oringins in enlightenment and divinity. Being afraid of the worst we are is in the same league as being afraid of the best we are. Many are enlightened and they don't even know it. The strength of the experience is enough to cause fear, even though it's a euphoric/positive type experience.

Being the worst comes with no responsibility and zero accountability which leads to a hallow identity.

Being the best of our self comes with massive responsibility and massive accountability which can lead to a burdening identity and doubt, guilt, shame, if certain aspects of our divine ego come into conflict with our shadow ego. Causing us to near immediately drop out of such a state of heightened realization.

It's easier for many to trod the middle path which is one of comfort but lacking depth of experience and fullness of life, the essential vitality that makes us want to wake up everyday.

--

It's not easy to accept all of what we are because our soul is so vast it includes all experiences and their polarities, it even includes all of time.

Wishing you all strength on the journey of acceptance and realization.

namaste

the problem is and im just speaking from my perspective is what it actually is is sorta taboo. its socially, and culturally acceptable to think and talk about it as being perfected in action. which is totally unatainable since there are only ideas of such a thing. perspectives and so on. having to do with the popular fad of the time. to make matters worse it would move around as fast as the mind can conceptualize new ideas. im imagine it has to do with heart development but how that happens can be just about anything.

on the other hand there is such a thing as unconditional love. but its not in action. but by the power of the self, god, holy spirit, or whatever name one has for it. its not worried about who one is. what they had for breakfast. their past and so on. it only wishes to fill oneself with a joy that is beyond other things.

that love has a lot of power in it. so when somebosy first experiences it they may go kinda mad. laugh uncontrollably. cry uncontrollably. and so on. the mind and body can only take so much at a time. and the ideas of having to be good enough, or whatever the mind has fabricated to thibk its worthy will cause like a chaos. cause everything becomes intensified.

until finaly the mind accepts it. the body accepts it. and it naturally settles in the body. making the body and mind live in an europhic joy.

it then is the worker bee that builds upon itself effortlessly into greater and greater depths. through more of the cells in the body and so on.

its an endless journey.

in the process could be a whole lot of drama to work through. lifetimes of pain and memories. for some. for me it was and it was by far many times harder than anything i had experienced. but many times easier cause its something far beyond money and gold imo.

i would bet many people are experiencing that power of intoxication and have no reference to that having to do with spirituality.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4