View Single Post
Old 21-02-2017, 12:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I like your thesis, some great points. These two points though miss the mark. Read Buddhist Middle Path for an understanding of what the middle path entails. Its purpose is the exact opposite of that which you described. There's also a lot of esoteric material on it.

As for the first statement, if an individual is being the best of self, it is functioning out of a higher self place of awareness. Higher self awareness in fact transforms and heals lower self activity such as guilt and shame. And if the individual is feeling "massive responsibility and massive accountability," it's a signal the self is not working from that higher self place. The more attuned to higher self, the less-stressful life becomes as one's lower self beliefs and judgments all fall away. "Massive accountability" is a lower self concept. It's a value judgement that the higher self simply doesn't recognize or give power to.

I wasn't talking about the Buddhist middle path. The funny thing is when i wrote this I was like "wait i should use a different term so people dont get confused" lol.

Also i've found that working from a place of higher self does not alleviate such things. The more I work from my higher self the greater my challenges become, leading me to battle lower vibrations I thought I'd never see again.

Also I've found that working from a place of the higher self doesn't mean the lower self is gone or covered up. Since I want to work and be around "regular" people for my entire life I will always run into "lower vibration energies" simply because I choose to let those affect me. I could walk around in a high and mighty state of mind where nothing affects me, but who would want to be around a person like that? very few is the answer.