View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 10:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
OK, so how does one go about raising this to the next level, higher self? Following my common sense example of the seed, could you give me a couple of examples of how thinking would be on a higher self level?
It's a good question. I have had several direct higher self metaphysical experiences. I'm aware then that some higher aspect of my soul-self exists in Spirit and endeavors to assist me, and guide me towards my higher soul ideals. For those who have not had a conscious experience of this higher self interaction process, it can seem like "higher self" is just more spiritual new-age mumbo-jumbo.

Spirituality is a practical path, a human path. And Dr. Shaw revealed one of the foundation secrets with regards to this topic of evolving higher self awareness: optimism.

An indication one has connected with higher self awareness is how joyful, loving and grateful one is in life. It is out of that gratitude for life and existence that optimism is born. That is not to say that life is always going to turn out perfectly. But when things don't go as planned, it is one's optimism that rises to the surface at such times. One's belief that it's just a momentary setback. One's understanding that the path to success often requires failure. One's thankfulness for whatever it is they're experiencing and being shown, even the tough lessons.

This is a mindset and life outlook that one can nurture. It is a discipline, a learned talent. It requires developing a kind of moral integrity: making the conscious choice to be a beacon of light and love and optimism in this world. Every esoteric path speaks of this soul-instruction quest, as do many religious paths. The Buddhist eight-fold path is one example.