View Single Post
Old 27-06-2017, 10:36 PM
Ascender

"Like attracts like with people".. I only agree with that to a certain extent. The people that I choose to be around, my friends, tend to be the most like- minded to me. But the people that I get stuck with (lol) like family, co- workers, neighbors, etc.. tend to, at times, have great differences. What I have noticed is those differences usually lead to important lessons. If everyone was exactly like you, what would you learn from that? So I would say, those differences are there for a reason.

If worrying attracted more worrying than that, to me, sounds like a punishment. Particularly because a lot of worry is just a human reaction. And some stuff, naturally you are going to worry about. For example, if you got fired and had unpaid bills... of course you are going to worry to some extent. Or a better example, if your child became ill, of course, you are going to worry. I don't believe any universe or God is going to punish us for worrying about stuff that it is perfectly natural to worry about.
Of course, you may do affirmations or pray or whatever you do towards the said problem and maybe that would ease your mind some, but depending on the problem, you may still have some level of worry.

I think an issue with the loa may be that it is a bit too simplified. To just say "like attracts like (period)" doesn't explain the course of life to me. Than if you say "but I still have problems" the answer is that your vibration is too low, that's always the answer given even though they don't know what your vibration is. Personally, I had a major vibration raise and it's stayed relatively high since, however, I still have problems. But if I bring that up, the answer is always "your vibration is too low".

So I think there is something to positive thinking to a certain extent. But I don't think it is going to solve everything or every problem that comes along, and then, there is some stuff that seems like it's just meant to happen a certain way. The loa doesn't allow for that though, because according to loa, we control everything by what we think, so there is no other intervention or interference going on.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"