View Single Post
Old 23-04-2017, 01:46 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
When I first read your post I was totally gobsmacked, that an intelligent woman would give that amount of money away in dribs and drabs it seems, without getting any relief!
You are known in these healer circles as an " easy touch "
You are gullible and they know it,they have a job and you don't, that's because they feed on folk like yourself like parasites!
I have used a Reiki practitioner in the past for lumbar spine/nerve issues,it was fixed in two visits,I walked in the first time like a half shut pocket knife,30 minutes later I walked out upright,he told me to come back in a week,I did,he massaged my lower back and that was it,2 visits fixed.

Now if I went there and had no relief after 1 or 2 sessions then I would of questioned him,not go back 3 or 4 times.
I bet my bottom dollar that you a a true empath, by that I mean born empathic,you cannot teach or learn empathy, and I bet you feel sorry when you see a little abandoned kitten or puppy,am I correct or not,the reason I am saying this is because you are like I used to be,and,still am to a certain degree,and you like me have an invisible sign on your forehead that only scammers and con artists see,its like a beacon on all the time, 24/7.

Now your other problems,well everyone would like to have a good paying job,a partner who you love,and he loves you equally in return,you would ( like everyone else ) like a nice home,nice car,nice clothes and ad infinitum, etc,etc.
Firstly money can't buy you love,so you don't really need a job to find a partner,secondly you have to stop this obsession you have going to healers,and thirdly you have to keep your mind focused on what you want,not only that but sit down with pen and paper and write a column of what you want,its a long column,but more importantly just like budgeting, you need to write down how you are going to get it,I had I Polish boss in Sydney Australia in the 70's,he had a saying.." You have to stand around for a long time with your mouth open waiting for a cooked chicken to fly in "

Kind Regards Billy.