View Single Post
Old 15-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Knower
@autumnrose
For us, age difference is both something we don't feel, and something that we're still trying to overcome. I am only 18, and because of how serious I am by nature and how hard it is for me to find likeminded people with whom I connect with in real life, I've only had one relationship before him. I feel it in my soul - that what I have with him is special and that I wouldn't find it anywhere else - but everyone is going to be even more judgemental because of the fact they will think I fell for him because I am another teenager desperate for love. I cannot exactly go out now and build up my experience somehow to reassure myself and everyone else. I am yet to confront my parents, I am waiting for like a month before he comes for a visit, which will probably take another year or even more. I still live with them and depend on them financially and the circumstances make it impossible for me to detach myself from them right know, and probably not in the next few years either. They are very liberal, but they have their limits. My TF is worried he will cause a rift between them and me. And we are both aware we can't wait too many years, because he is not exactly a young man. Sigh. There are so many things working against us. It makes me wonder if universe is making us wait because waiting is going to benefit us both, OR if we are supposed to realise this love was never meant to happen in physical.

@Falling Star
No, I haven't read his work, thanks a lot for the recommendations, I'll be checking it out!

Anyways, thank you both for your encouragement!

Anima

Last edited by Anima : 15-10-2010 at 10:28 PM.