View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 01:24 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by :)14:)
Hi Everyone,

I've seen that some of you have some knowledge of Angels. Do you know who the "boss" is Up There when it comes to the decision when exactly someone is called back from the Earth plane from a particular life? Who is in charge?

(I know we are allowed "into" a life with obligations and plans and we've planned also certain potential exit dates when they Above can call us back if we go astray too much or maybe we can decide to leave. But who is the authority who decides whether we can/must actually stay or leave?)

I did research it on the Internet without success.

Thank you in advance

As far as I know and all I have read spiritually is that it is an agreement that is preordained that we acknowledge and agree to prior to returning for our soul development. Our exit from this existance is all wrapped up into this soul contract and upon reentry to our current life our memories of this agreement is erased. But it is in fact something that we've acknowledged prior to our current life here. So there is no higher source that I know of that can deem to remove you if you stray off the beaten path "so to speak". We actually all stray simply because we are human and have our egos to deal with by being here. But I do know should someone wind up having their soul contract cut short that was not part of the plan as someone above my post mentioned as well there are angels or guides who can step in and keep that from happening depending upon the circumstance.

I know this to be true because my best friend who also very spiritual should not by all rights be here due to a severe auto accident she sustained. Not even her doctors or the paramedics can explain why she is or even how it is she made it through that accident with her injuries. But I know why that is and it was because of prayer and asking all my angels to step in. I prayed very hard that if there was anything they felt they owed me or could do for me.....this was it. I honestly was given a sign and they pulled her through. She is completely transformed spiritually now because of it and is very close to being what I would refer to as an ascended master in her spirituality because of it.