Old 03-01-2020, 04:54 PM
Master
Sutra 1.13

13. iccha sakttiruma kumari //

His will is the energy of Lord Siva and it is called uma and it is called

kumari.

or,

For such a yogi, his will is one with the energy of Lord

Siva, unobstructable, completely independent, always given to play.

"His will is the energy (sakti) of Lord Siva. And, his will is not only energy it is also called uma and kumari. The author has provided these three names for the will of such a yogi.

The will of the yogi, who has attained complete entry into the state of Bhairava and become one with supreme Bhairava, is the energy of Lord Siva. It is one with uma. Here, in this sutra, the word uma does not refer to the wife of Lord Siva. Here the word uma refers to the independent energy of the supreme Lord (svatantrya).

The will of this yogi is also called kumari. The Sanskrit word kumari can be translated and understood in a number of ways. It could be that kumari refers to that energy that plays in the universe, creating, protecting, and destroying it. But why use this definition? Because in Sanskrit grammar, the word kumara is contained in the meaning of krida, which means "to play." Kumari, therefore, means that energy that is always given to play.

There is another meaning of Kumari. Kumari can be understood as kum marayati. Here kum means the differentiated perception in this world and marayati is the energy that destroys differentiated perception and directs it into one's own nature."

Whatever such yogi desires, he/she gets it because his/her will is one with the supreme energy of Shiva

"Everyone wants to have this kind of will so that whatever he desires, he gets. In the Netra Tantra, the same thing is explained:

'Oh Parvati! His will is one with my will, my supreme energy. It is one with myself and rises from my own nature.'

The energy of the will of this yogi has become the cause of the entire universe because the energy of this yogi is one with the energy of Lord Siva, just as heat is one with fire and rays are one with the sun. In the same way, his energy is one with the self of Siva."