Thread: Lost lands
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 10:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird
Yes, I was thinking if they were physical aliens we should have found Martians, the Greys on Mars already, but they were not there? If they were physical they should breathe right? And we know Mars doesen't have atmosphere, so they either migrated elsewhere physically to live or are there in a non physical form such as in a non physical realm

Found this article in a Newspaper
“Perhaps intelligent life isn’t as common as we think and we’re just looking at the wrong time.”

Astronomers at the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) Institute try to answer if we are alone in the universe.

SETI scans the skies with powerful radar dishes in a bid to detect alien radio broadcasts and other communication frequencies.

So far, scientists have not been able to detect any messages from an intelligent species of alien.
In regards to this, even if they sent out radio signals now, it would take millions of years for them to even reach our nearest star, Alpha Centauri.

Broadcasts of programs made during the 1950's like "I Love Lucy" are just now exiting our own Solar System..

It is here where the whole Seti program falls over..

However, we did receive the "WOW Signal" but as to what that actually was or means, science is still to figure out:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wow!_signal

Being a Science Nerd, as I am, pays off.

If we are looking for the origins of extraterrestrials, we need not look any further than Orion/Betelgeuse in my honest opinion.

All great traditions speak of it as being the "Home of the Gods".