Thread: Shaddow men
View Single Post
Old 26-07-2017, 02:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Thank you. I hadn't considered it could have been speaking to something else, some thing to keep in mind.

However being told to go to hell eradicated that fear in that I kindly considered its suggestion, as in I tried to react with more of a sense of humor than anything else, and in response with "Sure why not? Haven't experienced the epitome of hell yet friend, could be interesting". I find humor to be incredibly helpful when negative thoughts or thinking arises or in situations where I become fearful.

Projection of fear.. can't say I have considered that either. I wouldn't necessarily discredit it however, I have felt depression not entirely of my own before as well, could be possible.

Again thank you for your response.

Kine-Lea- I also would possibly find that a tad creepy. I do not particularly have much interest in the beings, though they have made their presence known. I try to ignore them. I have no answer as to what they are, and they do not entirely give me a vibe of something I'd like to sit around and have coffee with..

I was just not expecting to see one as I had, it was very unexpected. I am not sure I would have seen it if I hadn't opened my eyes when told to.

^Shrug.

Good to see that you could realize the feelings of depression were not yours, there are literally billions of earthlings living in depression, and believe that it is originating from within self, but ill bet my very last dollar that none of it originates from within the self of an earthling...but all will have to wait till the fleshy form is shed to be able to know the truth about that issue. ...smiles.
But if they did realize it they might be able to ignore it or deal with it until those responsible for it, give up with their efforts, because their efforts are all in vain.

Regards neil.