Thread: I need advice
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2017, 09:58 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroragirl
Hey guys. I really need some help, and this is the most helpful, amazing community on the internet

I'm living in E. Europe with my husband, but I'm having a hard time making money. I know lots of people live all around the world working online, but it's not working out for me. I make some money, but no where close to enough. Not even U.S. min. wage.

I feel like my beliefs are holding me back, and deep down I don't really believe I can make a good living online. I know that it's more than doable, but my beliefs aren't catching up with my desires fast enough and I may need to go home just to work. I do work to change my beliefs with subconscious reprogramming, but I'm scared I won't be able to make it and will have to be separated from my husband for a time.

Any advice??

Love u guys!

Quickest way is //// get a really good printer and scanner and bleach the 1's so you have the right paper ...... but it only lasts a few months before they catch up too you ..... and then you won't need any money for awhile ~

I do not suggest that path~!

The second quickest path is to be a Devious Charlatan ..... like a Politician .... Corporations will STUFF your pockets to overflowing if you just Rubber Stamp there Corporate Lawyers Bills ~

I do not recommend that way either ~!

The 3rd quickest way is to become a Nurse ...... for society has taught the population how to be ill ~

I don't recommend that either .....though it will lead to some Soul Growth ~

The 4th Way i do not know .....

Here is the BEST WAY i know :
FIRST: SEEK the HEAVEN WITHIN YOU WITH ALL your HEART , Mind, Body and Spirit! Then all else that is NEEDED appears as it is NEEDED ~
A Course In Miracles is the quickest way i have found to be most effective ~
or 'A Search For God' by Edgar Cayce ~

Second: SHARE what you LEARN as you GO ...... and WITHHOLD from NO-ONE~!

Third: Do none of this THINKINGLY but all of it FEELINGLY ~

INNER ABUNDANCE precedes any true OUTER ABUNDANCE ~

If you LET GO and Let the Divine Guide DAY to DAY , hour to hour ..... moment to moment ....... your success is GIVEN automatically ~