View Single Post
Old 16-07-2017, 03:33 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by calineee
According to angel number readings 111 means that a window of opportunity has opening to manifest your desires. I have been seeing 222 an inordinate amount of times and today specifically along with the 222 I have been seeing 111.

Has anyone ever taken the advice and tried to manifest their desires when presented with 111's everywhere?

What has the result been?

Is there any purpose in seeing these numbers very often? some people say they have seen them for years and nothing unusual has happened as a result, so why are they so present for some people? I still cant work out the purpose of seeing 222, some of the numerology sites are as clear as mud ;)

I notice numbers more when it comes to me thinking about starting something new. Example I'm slacking lately on finishing some personal design work and products for myself and friends. Prototypes really. When I think "man I need to get that stuff done" numbers will jump out when I'm not looking for them.

When I talk to specific people one currently in particular ia causing a lot of numbers and those I don't pay attention enough to link to thoughts but I know I'm supposed to interact with her as a result.