View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 03:45 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyRose
I love what starchild said about gratitude.
I also agree with approaching it holistically, as loss affects us spiritually, mentally and physically.

So, apart from the daily practice of expressing gratitude, I would also suggest re-energizing your adrenals/endocrine system. Grief is stressful and stress is terrible for the endocrine system... and the major chakra points are directly connected to the major endocrine glands. There is a simple exercise that helps a specific gland that serves you on many levels - hormones, immunity, etc. The thymus. If you tap the thymus every day for as little as 30 seconds to a minute you can start feeling the difference in your energy level. Interestingly enough, the thymus is the home of the Higher Heart chakra, which sits directly "behind" your Astral Heart chakra and so are obviously connected. You can find videos on the thymus tap on youtube. I personally love anything by Donna Eden.

Much love <3

That's very interesting advice GypsyRose! I had heard before of tapping the thymus, but I really didn't know the reason for this. I'm going to look into this some more. Thanks for the Donna Eden suggestion too.