View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 05:38 AM
Master
Namaste.

There is a reason why some people become totally turned off the spiritual path and that's because of all the 'spiritual hypocrisy' and all the 'judgmental attitudes' which surround it.

For example, you'll see a rich celebrity in Beverley Hills, or even a well-meaning, well-to-do 'spiritual person' on a 'spiritual forum' say; "what about all those poor, starving people in Africa...we should have so much pity and compassion for them...poor, dear souls..." meanwhile, they are all driving around in their Mercs, chowing down on steak, having massages twice a week...and the moment one says "hey, I know...how about you sell your house, sell your car, donate all the proceeds of the sale and all of your income to those poor, starving people of Africa and live on the street, without anything, if you feel so strongly about it?" and then, all those well-to-do 'keyboard warriors' will say "how can you ignore the plight of those poor people, you cold, heartless, piece of work?" and then, all you can do, is tell them to 'eff off', honestly! and then, they will say "and you call yourself 'spiritual', I doubt it" and all you can say is "if that's what being spiritual IS according to you, I am totally glad that I am not" and then, they'll say something like; "the door is that-a-way, and don't let it hit you on your tail on the way out".

Om Namah Shivaya