View Single Post
Old 15-10-2017, 10:02 AM
Master
Hi LibraIndigo.

If you did do whatever it was, you may remember in time. I have had repressed memories surface from time to time. The key I feel is not to dwell too much on whether it happened or not. But, rather have understanding for and patience with yourself, and if it comes to you as certainty that it took place, it is alright, and if it doesn't, that is alright too. This may not have happened, this vision occurred while you had been sleeping you said, I assume it was just before waking up? At this time we or at least I feel we are more susceptible to strange thoughts, and imagery. It could have happened it could not have.

As to your other question I can relate somewhat. At times when I am dreaming I feel a presence, which actually feels very dark to me, feeling this presence itself is enough to catapult my dream imagery into nightmarish imagery and feelings. I have these nightmares and the feeling of this presence quite a bit. The dreams are usually about something I may need to work on or through in my waking life- dreams with this presence often involve the scenery of either an old house or apartment I once lived in, or an apartment I do not recognize but feel within the dream I live in. These dreams like this always involve my bedroom light being off, and I wake up, and I can't make it to the light- or the bulb has burnt out, and I will feel a presence and recognize within the dream that a strong dark presence is felt.

In waking life I have a fear of the dark. A literal fear of it. It was easier at times to deal with when younger actually. But ever since a paranormal experience several years ago, I never sleep with my light off. I put and keep it on at night, and turn it off during the day.

The fear is bad. I have nightmares whether it is on or off- really bad ones that feel dark, so I figured at this point either way I am going to have nightmares, but know that if I wake up after such a dream in the dark I am going to have deep anxiety.

Some of the nightmarish dreams, have other things that emphasize things going on in the current time of my life or the past. From family disputes, to other varied feelings that arise. I try to learn what I can from the dreams even if they are nightmarish. Also some of the dreams though nightmarish can have positive aspects in them that are good for learning or therapy, but yes at first especially after just having one I am very anxious, and on a bit of edge until I get some coffee and fully awaken.

As to whether there is a dark entity or angel that prompted this vision for you, I truly can not say, I do not think anyone here can for certain. But, I would encourage you to try to learn what you can from it, if indeed anything, and then to relax about it, work on what you have learned if you like or if you think that you do not need to work on anything at all currently, let go of it.

Whether it turns out useful for you or not at this time, there is definitely no need to stress about it.

Blessings.