View Single Post
Old 28-05-2017, 11:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
you know those moments you have when you read something and the penny drops? well this just happened and it was a loud drop!! thank you
as a pisces with heavy cap energy. i see these as our lessons. saturn ruling cap to keep them a little in check and not to go too far into blissful laa laa land where pisces LOVES to be. its a little conflicting for me. I see also the sun connected to our ego self. revolve around our sun sign qualities, more illuminated. i'm not a sun in cap. i'm a sun in Pisces. i'm a moon in cap which is how i am emotionally and i'm a venus in cap, how i love and being Pisces with major connection to emotions and love the cap in these areas pulls me back from being completely unicorn rainbow air in another reality. i hear the capricorn father moon energy in my ear telling me 'it's not practical! settle down with these emotions. please don't get embarassing, please, it doesn't look stable! it wont be taken seriously!'

Haha. You know what, Inika, I am similarly like you in many ways and you described well the checks and balances of water and ground signs in our charts. I have logical Capricorn Sun but my moon is in Cancer which is a water element. Venus in Aqua. I know from the surface I appear really ...well. Capricorn ( blah ) but deep down into my deep core and subconscious is a swamp pool of gooey emotions, and a lot of it. However, like you say, I have Father Capricorn energy reminding me to snap back to reality. What a party pooper Capricorn is, haha

Having both Capricorn moon & Venus sounds kinda tough though! Sounds like that would entail aggressive and intricately planned sex, haha Kidden. All generalizations and with a grain of salt I know.