View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 02:37 PM
Experiencer
I resonate with this very much, Spirit Bird. I see faces in trees, often and yes, some of them can be strange. It's very beautiful to feel nature personally, but I learned that in my own levels of consciousness there were memories of seeing twisted and mis-shapen elementals. For me, I think that was actually a stage of growth I went through in my many past lives, meaning I lived with those who were afraid of being tricked and harmed by the unseen. This could have been a life in Ireland. And my point is that when I just looked at those kind of crazy faces with love instead of fear they would start to smile at me like they were glad. And nothing looks spooky when it breaks into a happy smile.

I started drawing trees just because of seeing the faces and wanting to capture them. I believe every tree has a face (and when I was in Hawaii I saw huge trees with many, many faces- like big families). If i sit and meditatively draw a tree, the face comes. Strange and beautiful, its something I love doing.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.