View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 11:24 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiDraven
The question shoudn't be if there is a special person for everyone, the actual reality is always perfect, we have right now what we deserve for our soul mission. If you're not satisfied with the actual asset of your life it means that you don't accept your solitude, and that's a great point to start. I know what you feel I've always been single as I've never felt connect with other people, and I thought that it was a suffering for all my life, then I understood that wasn't the affection of a man I lacked, but the selflove and self care. If you don't know how to love yourself you can't love others because you'll search for the person attention, but is a conditional love, you can love him/her until he gives his attention toward you only. When I started to see this I didn't felt lonely anymore, beacuse I understood that even in a relashionship I would have been unsatisfied when the other didn't gave me what I wanted to receive, but remember that only you can love yourself the way you need to.

Devoid of connection with others because of a lack of self love seems more like torture if you ask me. That makes it even worse just like as a prisoner in solitary confinement becomes more violent.

There should be someone out there for anyone regardless if you love yourself or not (except perverted narcissists of both genders). If you are a decent person with a sense of honour then a so-called soul mission is irrelevant.

But of course, this is just my view. No shots fired here.