View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Yamah

Everyone works with energy slightly differently. Personally, I connect very much with Touch.

First you must determine what kind of a blockage it is. Is it (1) an internal blockage that is causing energy to build up in an area, (2) an external blockage that is causing energy to 'stick' to an area or (3) a leak in your energy channel that is causing energy to spill out. From what little you described about how it feels it could be any of these three.

What I do when I find a blockage IN my body is I first lay my hand over the troubled area and work on spot-cycling energy in that area, to loosen up anything that can be easily moved if it is internal. If that's not enough, I then work on flushing the area with a strong thrust, in both directions. If that's not enough then I make a wiping motion with my hand, intending to pull the negative energy out. If that's not enough then I resort to other techniques that are a bit too advanced to explain in brief.

If it is an external blockage, like a spot-shield that was created intentionally or unintentionally or something that got stuck in your aura I would first try to simply sweep it away with my hand and an energy cup formed within it. If that doesn't work then I would see if it is stuck to your wrist or wrapped around it. Then I would attempt the tricky feat of connecting to the blockage and 'telling' it to disconnect/unwrap, then either destroying it or grounding it after it's off. If that's not enough then it's a strong blockage and needs some more intense work.

If it's a leak then I would first patch up the channel with a 'brace' and then work over several days to stitch it up.

Note that the blockage may be chronic and without constant care will return. As you said, healing the emotional trauma connected to it will help.