View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 06:27 PM
Administrator
Hello

There are times when we hit that darker place and home does feel like it would be nice to return to but the lessons do not end in going home. We might well be sent forth again to something in a life that is more of a challenge than the one we have.

In a regression I did I came into this life mad as all "H" that I was female that I would have to do the family things again, that I would marry and be in that state of being for life.

My Mom had a lung fully collapse when she was early on pregnant with me, this should have ended my being the Dr. said but I lived on. She had an emergency C Section that did not go the best, but I lived on. We never connected her and I . It seems I choose my Dad but she was just the tool there to bring me in.

I have three kids, and I have no regrets in this path with them. I got rid of the abusive relationship that was to be the "lifetime one" and replace it with my Mirror Soul Twin. So that feeling from home that was there is now gone.

We have to at times accept that we might not have the best life path but to have the physical world is a wondrous thing.

Lynn