View Single Post
Old 23-06-2019, 02:19 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
Hello Miss Hepburn,
Greetings. I have a question about your healing process.
When you do a healing do you usually ask for a general healing?
Or do you ask for a specific thing to be healed? Just wondering. Thanks!
I will send you a pm to tell u I wrote back!

OMG, I never saw this, thus wrote that sentence in my signature!
This is actually on topic since it refers to talking to God (for me, directly and pointedly to the Holy Spirit.)

Usually there is one thing wrong with a person...their knees (common)...
their cat isn't eating, you know?
But, in the case of the person dying in a coma in the ICU, being kept alive by machines...I actually said powerfully..
it's more of a command, "...and completely...none of this vegetable stuff....from head to toe healed...Thank you, So be it , Amen."

And the next morning she was smiling, off machines, talking and sitting up.
No brain damage, of course...no weirdness....completely healed as I told the Holy Spirit.
Notice, I did not exactly 'ask'. I never do...too wishy washy as if there is any question...there is not...
Just "heal this cat completely."
See?

But that's just me...I do happen to be successful doing it this way...but, I have a personal relationship
with the Holy Spirit...does that make a difference...well, it's not like asking a stranger for something.
Hope this helps.

""""""""
Btw, I personally have no dialogue with God...but, that's just me.
When He talks to me, I am pretty breathless, motionless and stunned.
I talk to Him constantly...I address His Presence within everything all around and smile...
"I know you're there", LOL! and then usually just tell him how amazing He is.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru