View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 09:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I see no one has responded.
I have too long and wonderful of a story or two....suffice it to say...
Rescue Remedy really works, I know!

However, Bach Flowers are like dinosaurs to me...there are Angelic Flower Essences far superior out there, just sayin.
Many from the New England area.

I found Bach Flower Remedies some years ago and had some worthwhile experiences with them, and didn't think another version could compare or be effective in the same token, but now I am intrigued and inspired by your post and suggestion.

See, now I am alcohol-free and also weary of where the alcohol in bach flower remedies is derived from (and also couldn't eat the rescue remedy pastilles I used to enjoy due to their ingredients) so while I still own some of them and used some a couple times since my stance against the alcohol ingredient, I would love to explore other options, that may even be superior.

I have a couple books on Bach Flower Remedies and really did and do believe in them. even though it is hard to accept the magical simplicity and reality of them working and how, etc... so while I don't want the alcohol, and the bottles I have are years beyond their expiration date lol, I would still take them and am tempted to use some again right now.. but I'd much rather try another option if there are ones out there that are free of alcohol or other unsavory ingredients. I would like to work on less confined thinking, and not assuming only one way is the sole successful way to do or create something because if the flowers' essences do exist, which it seems clearly they do, then they must be open to more methods of extraction and whatnot.

And since I first learned of Bach flower therapy, my love and admiration and adoration for flowers has grown immensely. I marvel at them now and have spent a lot of time soaking them in and exchanging energy with them I guess. they are one of my greatest loves. I also took what I think are awesome pictures of them seemingly moving like spirits (I just shook my camera with the flash on but I just think they turned out enchanting) but anyway I am just in love with flowers lol. so on that note I suppose it's worth trying to connect with them even more, on a soul level like using the tinctures apparently deliver. I know we can easily commune with nature and I had a stint talking to trees too til I realized I have to stop seeking signs everywhere cuz they are everywhere lol and almost anything can help tell us something.. but yeah, I love this topic thank you. If you're reading this Miss Hepburn please share the angelic flower essences you were speaking of if you like, or any alternatives that seem fitting