View Single Post
Old 14-05-2015, 05:32 AM
Master
I decided to try a short channel with both soul & my future possible self. I did ask my twin flame a question at one point that she popped in to answer.

Why the strong desire and pull towards home and to be with my twin flame? <That is quite normal considering where you are at present. and also taking into account your normal personality. I remember it was quite repressive, with my abilities blocked, how dense everything is there. and as you uncover more of your true nature and true self, becoming your true self. Plus it is not a place we are native to nor that we would be at a lot. We don't like incarnating in such places really. We preferred, well most of our soul parents, in lighter dense places. i do feel like we're among the souls who dislike incarnating. Indeed as I recall after this incarnation I didn't incarnate anymore at all. Incarnating is not a thing I like to do. You both have started to realize it and it'll cement more in the near future. You'll find there are many options for those who do not wish to incarnate. some of them you'll enjoy indeed.> as an addidum that I got later on: <it's also a sign that you are not a native earth soul.>

-------------------------

I just hope I'm not here to long. <find some fun things to do and that time will pass soon enough. The light body courses are good to take. I'd focus on those and other things and on the courses at a certain max price since you dont' really need to take the more expensive ones. They will give you benefits yes, but not worth the price. Yes I concur. after all you can continue for free once you're here. but you'll have full access to your soul memories, knowledge, and so forth so may not need to take many, so to speak. Besides there are fun alternatives, an infinity of them. We can spend an infinity of time exploring doing and trying them, then 3 of us. when we're not 2 or 1 that is. >

--------------------

So will I choose to become a channeled being? <you may, I did. When you're here I'll upload my knowledge on how to be channeled to you if you wish. One of those things we like doing that some of the more linear souls don't like about us. but we don't all agree on how to do things. that is why there are so many options and we are individuals.>

------------------------

any tips from both of you? <be true to yourself, be your true self. continue as you are doing now. don't doubt, trust.>

I guess twin would agree with that? <yes I certainly do dear.>

So I am higher then I think I am? <we certainly are more developed then you think or dream. You'll be in for a great surprise once you're fully here. but we'll save that surprise for when you're fully here, with some hints here and there.>

<Twin Flame: yes dear, you'll be very surprised indeed.>

<the exact details of this or that non earth culture and all of your past lives doesn't really matter, as you have been thinking recently. You'll remember everything here once you're here. You've been finding yourself what you need to remember the most. the other stuff is fun stuff that one doesn't really need to remember.>

--------------------------------

I asked later on while i was watching a bashar video. So how is time in relation to physical stuff? <Future possible self I think: Well, the collective time is what one can say exists in some areas, but there is personal time also. It gets quite complex really. but basically mass time exists in areas of physicality and depending on the density it may be more flexible, or less flexible, like a low density where the earth presently is. I normally live outside physicality, though I do visit various friends, lovers and others who choose to live in physicality areas. Some are there a lot or nearly all the time, some travel into there and out of there similar to how I do so.

Soul : indeed, though I spend considerably more time inside this since you are presently where you are. Twin flame prefers living mainly where the pod lives. Though some pod members, including her travel to and from areas of physicality. I do feel that once your present incarnation is over we'll spend time outside physicality. As for time, I do greatly prefer non linear, as we do, the 3 of us. Once we are together we'll travel to and from areas of physicality and non physicality areas, and likely in an non linear matter. Living in a linear fashion is a drag, a big drag. I'll be glad when it's over for us.>

yea, you and me both.