View Single Post
Old 25-07-2012, 12:52 AM
Experiencer

Pressed my finger(s) up against the buttons on the monitor, whilst taking a deep breath and having the desired effect in mind.. Is that enough?

What are the underlying words? if i may ask.

I feel i have to share this (as to make sure there is no confusion between crystalizing and increasing activity);
The problem i have was derived through (unknowingly) starving the plexus area from energies for two months while focusing excessively on the upper chakras with frequencies, and in the processs of trying to find my way out of the ditch i dug (which took 4 months) testing every single frequency one by one and all the possible/nessessary combinations for attaining the entire spectrum in as few frequencies as possible.
It had turned into a shape no better than most 90/100year olds.

On my way up, its quantitative state is now better than many, but its ability to process away pain, and carry more than its own weight seem to be improportionaly impaired.. as if those properties are soley derived from it being fully crystalized.

This in hand causes my heart to experience craploads of pain whenever my upper chakras energy level is at or above that of the plexus area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
Liet, I sense great strength behind these that he shared, try them, and if you still are having any trouble, we can finish it off afterwards.

Didnt notice anything immediately(as expected).. i'll get back with updates in a day or two i guess.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:58 AM.