View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 11:23 PM
Lapis

family & Family

Mother Goose,

No wonder......my gosh I didn't realize that you'd gotten hit with both of those expanded realities at the same time. Wow....you rock lady! That's a whole lotta big change to have come blasting in together. It makes perfect sense to me too why it would be that way but it still must have been like living in a vacuum....or the 'Twilight Zone' for awhile.

And so now I will share a bit more of my families connections and experiences.

About 8 years ago my Mom and I were talking one day about our physical (blood) family's and our Stellar Family's and how they're overlaid. She was telling me about an experience she had (in early 1951) when she couldn't sleep because her husband (my physical Dad) was snoring. She'd gone to the second bedroom to sleep, was lying there when suddenly see saw 2 strange looking beings in the house! She tried to rationalize that they were human intruders but as she watched them she realized they weren't human at all. She said they looked very large and bulky and didn't touch the floor but floated a foot or so above it. They were in shadow and she couldn't or wasn't able to clearly see their faces or clothing etc.

She said as they moved through the house heading towards her, she started to panic but didn't or couldn't move. Dad sleep through the whole event. The last thing she said she remembered was the 2 of them standing in the bedroom doorway looking at her. She didn't remember anything after that point that night.

When she got to this point in her story I jumped in and asked excitedly, "You were pregnant with me then weren't you?" She thought for a moment and then said with surprize, "YES!"

When I was 15 (1966) I had an awake middle of the day, telepathic message and vision which rocked my world! I was not one of those girls that thought of or wanted to get married and have kids etc etc. I was a 'tomboy' and those things were just not me. Anyway there I was one afternoon in my bedroom doing homework when in comes this clear message.

Suddenly this beautiful blonde haired sky blue eyed male being was talking with me clairvoyantly. I instantly felt like I knew him and had for eons. I also knew he wasn't a physical human but something higher....more 'angelic-like'. He told me that I would have a son in the future and then he showed me a photo image of him when he was at the same age of 15 years! I just stared and said that I didn't want to have children and he said he knew that but that this one male child would come through and be my son. He then told me and I quote.... "I am his real Father however." Well at that time I didn't understand what that sentence meant, but years later I did. My son physically looks just like that non-physical blonde haired being and not his physical father! My son's the only blonde in the family.

Now here's where it startes getting interesting and also where our multidimensionality bleeds into this reality - consciously. I've mentioned that I've remember a past life in Egypt of 12,600 bc where there were 3 Stellar beings who'd downstepped their energy bodies enough to enter this physical world. One was from 8D Orion, one from 6D Sirius, and one from 5D Pleiades. This Pleadian being is the same being that talked with me about my son at age 15 in this life.

Now let me quickly add that to understand most of these types of things, we have to think from a multidimensional point of view and NOT a physical linear only one. When this 5th dimensional being from the Pleadian system said that he was my son's real Father, what he meant was that my son came here from the 5th dimension and that star system. Not that he was the actual "physical" father in the way his biological father is. There's so much more to our DNA than what we understand as yet.

IMO everyone is an ET meaning that we're all beings who've come into this physical reality from higher faster vibrating dimensions and consciousness etc. It's a wildly mixed and varied planet full of star beings/angles/lightbeings/wanderers or whatever we need to call them/us here on Earth.

Those beings that my Mom saw when she was only a few weeks pregnant with me where beings/helpers/family from my Home dimension who'd come to assist with my entry into this dimension through her. This is more common than we'd guess and I'll add again that - none of this has anything to do with "Greys" in any way.

I've had clairvoyant, telepathic and occasionally etheric contact with this same 5D Pleiadian being (and the other main 2 - and even a handful of others) over many decades in this life. To most ETs and/or other dimensionals, all of this is just ongoing and happening at the same 'time'. They are aware of their multidimensionality and know how to maneuver between them all and also the different timelines here in physicality. It's "normal" to them. It's becoming and will continue to, be more and more "normal" to us as well.

There's more but we'll go easy This thread will end up needing to be in the UFO forum!

Last edited by Lapis : 02-01-2007 at 11:26 PM.