Thread: I Saw a UFO
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 12:38 AM
Master

I've had a few UFO experiences.

The kinds Ive seen are of the classical silvery saucer variety (I saw that during a remote viewing session).. that one made a humming sound. I found myself right near it so was able to get a very good look at it. (I was using blind coordinates in the RV .. my RV target turned out to be "the Greys". So that UFO would of been one of theirs.

Physically I've seen a kind which appeared as a white bright light (my friend called me to come and see that so I drove out to the small town she was at that night and watched that one with others, there was about 15-17 of us watching it). That one was actually playing with us. If we flashed the car lights at it in came in closer.. so we did this every time it got more distance (smaller) to make it came back in closer. (it was too far away to see it other then a big light in the sky). We played with it for ages (over 30 mins before every one got bored and left .. it was still in the stay but had distanced off again. I had to follow my friends home that night as she was terrified it may come after us).

The other kind Ive physically seen are the ones which look like orange orbs. Once again, I had others with me when I saw those (we, 3 of us saw them..this time I was with my grandparents) and the weird thing about those ones is that they seemed to be there due to me. I'd had to be taken to hospital that night as I was running an extremely dangerous mysterious high fever and they were sitting above the hospital when we left so it made me think they had come due to me, I wish I knew what my connection with them was... (they were low down in the sky.. below the low cloud cover).

Interesting we werent the only ones who saw them either, a pilot took photos of them when he was flying a few days later.. which may of been exactly the same group, 3? (I cant remember now it was a long time ago) orange orbs in the sky. So they were in the newspaper.. a whole 2 page newspaper spread with his photos and the story of his sighting.

Those ones were still hovering in the sky when we got home (7 min drive from hospital) and my grandfather went to get his video camera to film them (he wasn't a believer of UFOs but could not mistake that he was seeing what I was seeing. They seemed to know he'd gone to get a camera.. and then shifted into being flashing lights and flew off.