View Single Post
Old 21-04-2020, 09:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
It seems our attempt, like any other, to explain inequality. This is what we've done for thousands of years. We feel there must be a justification from the heavens why one person has this limitation and another one has not, and why we 'suffer'. We came up with the Fall from Paradise, ideas on karma, and pre-birth choice and picking lessons. Yet all three rest on belief. Why should I believe in any of them?
It isn't just an attempt to explain 'inequality' - the idea of souls incarnating as a means to becoming and 'graduating' from incarnational engagement when they become full-fledged (i.e. capable of balanced, self-sustaining existence in relation to others and Life-at-Large) is an attempt to 'explain' the purpose and dynamics of all physicalization. There is evidence that supports such hypothesis. More than supports the idea/hypothesis of a spontaneous (accidental?) 'Big Bang' wherein consciousness and adeptitude 'arise' and 'develop' as a result of the outworking of completely physical/mathematical 'laws', I dare say.

Both ideas/hyptheses can be 'rationalized' in logical ways. I was just explaining some of the logic associated with the 'world-view' deriving from the former.