View Single Post
Old 21-04-2020, 02:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Why don't we all have past life memories feels like asking why don't we all see ghosts or why aren't we all mediums.
I like to know the answer too, and not one that rests on a blame game (''you don't know past life cuz u is bad'' or ''u not try hard enuff'').

Is there an actual, logical answer as to why some people have ''past life memories'' and some don't? I'd love to know too..

What also ''bothers'' me about it is that our ''mind'' is a made up identity, basically, and depends on brain activity. In your dreamless sleep there is no 'mind'. Second, we are the sum of our genes and environment in this life of ours, so how can any of us bear any responsibility to a possible past life?

I know belief in karma is a way out of this, as far as religious logical thinking goes, but how would that work? Is there some ''karma'' (is it a thing?) that sticks to a 'soul' like some hidden force? That means every new baby carries some hidden, dark shadowy creature with it?
There is a logical answer, which is succinctly stated above by Jo.

Its is the same answer to why some souls choose to incarnate in a bodies that are (physically) 'blind', others in bodies that are 'deaf', etc.

'Blind' folks often develop a keener sense of 'hearing' and appreciate the nuances of Life more than 'seeing' folks do, for instance.

Of course, not believing in the possible 'immortality' of souls and not appreciating the above-alluded to possibilities which attend soul's choice of the kinds of 'lives' they serially incarnate 'in', A, you will mostly dismiss such 'answer' as being illogical.