View Single Post
Old 28-05-2017, 07:14 PM
Master
All,

I found this PDF as the excellent reference attached. The reference begins with quotes from Bashar, channeled through Darryl Anka, on pages 1-56, including "The Fundamentals", followed by the remaining portion, on pages 56 - 248 as quotes of Abraham-Hicks.

Together, or singly, they are treasure, indeed.

The following is from the Abraham-Hicks portion:

"I'm an eternally expanding Being, and I'm doing great where I am, and I'm so eager about what's coming." That's the essence of the vibration that keeps adventurous things coming, keeps you feeling always excited, stable and secure, keeps you feeling in love with life. All day, every day, count your blessings! All day, every day, make your lists of things you appreciate. And as you keep activating what is working in your life, then more pleasing things on all subjects will flow to you.

A rising tide may "raise all ships" -but it won't raise the rocks. In your desire to empower one another you are often met with disappointment, for you can influence the empowerment of only those who are in harmony with self-empowerment. You can't get poor enough to enrich the poor ones. You can't get sick enough to heal the sick ones -and you can't disempower yourself enough to empower those not in harmony with being self-empowered. And, you can't influence the empowerment of another before you are self-empowered."

Miss Hepburn, thank you for the gift of this wonderful sub-forum you began....

Enjoy!

Reference: http://www.4shared.com/web/preview/pdf/tCdAOhYTba
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)