View Single Post
Old 14-10-2017, 11:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I am a medium and i know that i have lived many life times before. some i remember more than others.there is one past life that still angers me today. because of the lies that have been written about what went on.
i remember it like it was yesterday.
i wont say what happened but i will in some way put right the wrongs that have been written. i have known this all my life that is why i don't , read books i don't believe in them. that includes the bible.but saying that i am not a christian so i don't believe in what it says i am a spiritulist i follow my own path always have and always will.

Namaste

Hi.

Nothing wrong with not reading books. I do not read the bible either, I have when younger, but for years I have gone without picking it up.

I asked about past lives as I am not sure of my faith in this yet. I had experiences with a couple spirits when younger who would call me by a male biblical name. This is confusing as it leaves me questioning why? Was it a possible past life or just spirits who were messing around? I have been told by another it could have been a soul name. Or a past life that was a personal favorite perhaps of my own soul.

I am curious about past lives, and mediumship in particular as I thought perhaps if anyone knew whether we do re-incarnate or not, perhaps a medium would.

Two spirits have called me by this male biblical name. The second instance of it was when I was having a sleep over in my early teens with a group of girls, and my father was leading us through a guided meditation, as he came in to check up on us, and they were interested in Wicca and watched way too many movies, and were attempting levitation. Trying to levitate each other- light as a feather stiff as a board.

Well we each were listening to my father's guided meditation, and during the time of the meditation a shadow of a male human form came to me in my mind's eye. I couldn't make out a physical appearance just a shadow. It said to me -"The biblical name- They are not your friends". I scoffed a bit, and asked why I should believe it as it was very aggressive in letting me know this- coming too closely to me- and it then replied- "If you don't believe me you just go ahead and you ask Rachel"

I didn't think too much of it until my father when finished asked us to tell him, and talk about any feelings we picked up or anything that came to us during the meditation.

He asked each of my friends first and they told him and discussed, and when the discussion died down a bit he asked me if anything came to me. I didn't want to say- because the biblical name was used firstly, and second I felt put on the spot by what the spirit told me, and I did not want to say as it was with a group of these girls- and well kids, and I felt if I spoke and was wrong about this, it would be ridicule and an uncomfortable sleep over.

Finally they broke me down, the girls commented on how nothing must have come to me, and I am not able to communicate with the spirit world. So I told them what was said starting off by saying to Rachel as instructed - this is probably not true but- and told them the name it used and what it said. To ask Rachel about it- and as soon as I asked her about it and told her it asked me to ask her, she kinda broke down a bit, about what she had been thinking during her meditation- which was nothing but negativity directed at me, and she said it was true, and well cried about it somewhat.

My dad asked if I was trying to make her feel bad, and I told him no of course not, but that he asked me to tell him what I got during the meditation, and I told him- Well that was it- If you don't want to know don't ask.

I asked him what the name meant, as it was biblical, and I was confused, and he told me the spirit could either have been messing with me, as they're not all good, or that it could have been a soul name that I was called.

I am confused about why a spirit would call one- a living human a certain name in particular, and it has happened before with another spirit.

I am asking about past lives in this section in particular as I feel since mediums often communicate with spirit, that perhaps they have past life examples, or information.

I also have just started working on developing mediumship ability- and am trying to find out anything that may help me along my path with it.

God-Like- That is a very interesting perspective, it all happening at once. Will have to look into that a bit.

Thanks for the responses and perspectives folks.

Appreciated.