View Single Post
Old 30-09-2017, 02:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
haha buzz killer

I got change in my kipper read today.

I'm still working on how to tell the story. in this read today, by taking a shot 'what do i need to know right now'
Meetings I have with someone will change. Yep, pretty basic read lol but im still seeing the 'main woman' as myself since it's me asking about what I need to know and that would make me the main female character? The meetings in courtship, not necessarily romantic. Any types of meetings, im having with someone is about to change.

My tarot card today was the knight of wands and in its particular deck its saying no more small talk, time to battle lol. so maybe changing from talkin and just bein about action now. Done with the 'talk' and given ample time for 'talking'.

come to think of it. when you see this lady and man sit together, and the main females face looking toward the car, and the car change card there has a dude with lots of luggage, ready to take off. I think she's (me) deciding to change direction and get the heck out of that situation behind her tats become totally boring like she's sayin in her head 'yawn, yeah dude, heard it all before' . She's looking toward forward movement, change in direction away from sittin on a damn bench seat discussing weather all day. BORING!This dude (connection) is inactive, talks but no walks "I would, if I could, but i cant be with you' . She's (me) ready to go elsewhere and find that courtship in a genuine reciprocated companionship elsewhere.