View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 11:16 AM
Experiencer

I have a member of my family who has schizophrenia, and it also came with very strong tactile hallucinations, not only feeling and being touched by other beings but being raped by them constantly as well...it's very very disturbing for him as you can guess. he has managed to train his mind to be open ended enough to let these experiences wash through him and not get caught up in the mental turmoil and anguish that usually follow when others suffer the same sort of thing, I have told him to view these experiences as a great mirror does which only reflects what is and does not hold on to what it reflects, and also to undermine and challenge the voices he hears which constantly taunt him and threaten his life...they make predictions as well but only about his own demise, so he has learned to not engage with these voices in a negative or in a positive light, they must not be given any feedback whatsoever as this is still energy which gives them validity credibility and status, he has stopped the medication as he's said it will only shorten his life, so thankfully he has managed to create some positive head space to live in, but he is still constantly bombarded by these voices and tactile hallucinations which plague him, I told him that once the training starts to make his head clearer then the voices and tactile hallucinations will also get stronger and clearer, and thats exactly what happened! the voices and tactile hallucinations did get stronger but the knowledge of this saved him from breaking down and losing his life, but he has found a space now for the moment to live, thats his life at this moment in time.