View Single Post
Old 15-04-2011, 01:18 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyj
i have studied near death experiences and they are fasinating but still they are all so different it still the unknown that your entering when you die and i would love to believe you are held and guided and that everything that happens to you in this life and beyond is for your highest good but i dont trust that i have a hard time trusting anything!
i think there are dark forces as well as good how can you be sure nothing bad will happen does anyone else worry like i do? after all no one really knows anything do we ?
Its the not knowing that gets me the most i've felt unprotected all my life and bad things have happened to me i am really like a disturbed child living in an adults body with no mother to comfort me and make it ok since this is my life state it will probally carry over and maybe be amplified in my afterlife state

I don't believe the physical fear you have in this life will carry over. I think it is what you do in spirit that goes with you. For me it is a spiritual realm and therefore does not deal with the same things we deal with in the physical. Maybe think more on nourishing your spirit and it in turn will nourish you here and there. Try turning your fear of being unprotected and lack of comforting into giving that to others here the best way to help transform it is to maybe try and give what you lack. I am just babbling now so I will stop...