View Single Post
Old 25-12-2017, 10:46 PM
Pathfinder

Love Life Reading for FairyCrystal

I used Kat Black's Golden Tarot deck.

I. The Magician: Hold your horses. This is a fresh start. Get your ducks in a row and breathe. You're single. Enjoy it. The Magician also wants you to reflect on what went wrong, how you may be able to do better in the next relationship--or what you should and should not put up with. But he also wants you to enjoy your newly found freedom.

XIII. Death: My cards are really trying to stress to you that this is a new chapter in your life. If you don't feel that you have closure, then closure should be sought, in whatever way you see fit. If you two are still on speaking terms, clear the air with him. Closure can also come from within yourself. Still, you're kicking off the new year with a massive change. Leave the baggage in 2017.

Two of Swords: As far as your love life in the upcoming year is concerned, conflict waits ahead. A man who is not right for you, perhaps an ex trying to come back into the picture. While the choice to take the plunge is ultimately up to you, my cards believe you should just stay single for a while. Enjoy the breath of fresh air that comes with this freedom. This is a card that represents willful ignorance of red flags, particularly when it pops up in love readings.

I hope this helped you.

Question:
General outlook for 2018.