View Single Post
Old 13-08-2006, 07:32 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hi biyu_wolf_77, you are actually wrong when you call yourself a 'psychic vampire'. A 'psychic vampire' is in fact a person who makes the OTHER person in their company feel drained of energy, whether they do it consciously or not. You do, in fact, as you suggested, possess empathic abilities.

As far as protection goes, here is an exercise I posted in another thread which was similar to this one so feohgoddess and anyone else reading this, I hope it helps.

It is upto you of course, if you do the following exercise. It may be interesting to do it just the once and see how you feel.

Ok, this is pretty much a visualisation technique and so I suppose it is something that should be done, once a day, preferably in the morning. First, visualise a sphere of SILVER light around the whole of your body which will be your protection from the world.

Then, gradually, pull this light towards you until it follows the outline of your body. You don't need to pull this light in too tight. Apparently, about 30cm ( 12 inches ) is close enough. Tell yourself or KNOW that it is in place. Then you can forget about it. It will remain there until you consciously WILL it to dissolve.

This is why I said it is probably best to do it once a day, just to reaffirm it to yourself. The silver sphere will serve as protection against hostile psychic energy and will protect you from picking up negativity off others.

Thanks for reading, Kundalini.
ok im me some day after awhile youll likely notice im drainin ya just not an extreame amount and like i said id rather not use any protection or the like when it comes to my abilities if i like say get alot of sadness and wanna cry ive gotta learn to figure out who its from and know it could be across the world (once "friend" was across the buildin cryin i pickedup on it foundout the next day and art teacher that i had knows of some of my gifts)