View Single Post
Old 16-10-2010, 09:06 AM
Greenslade

Annonafox

You are still in a relationship, but of a different kind. Matt is in Spirit and here you are, but you Love him and no doubt he Loves you. Things are different for him now, being in Spirit changes people. What doesn't change though, is the Love. I can't tell you for certain, but if you both believe you are twin flames then that Love is never going to go away, it transcends what we perceive as death into Eternity. And you're not the only one that feels this way, it happens quite a lot in here.

But you have to move on, Annonafox. You have to let him go, No, it won't be easy but what if he was sitting there watching you be this way? How would he feel? Chances are pretty good he's getting on with his Life, you have to get on with his. That doesn't mean forget him or stop Loving him though.

The AfterLife is down to your beliefs. However, I have people 'up there' and still feel the Love from them. They're doing what they do, I do what I do and often they send me a blast of Love that reduces me to tears sometimes. The connections are still there - the important things.