Thread: what am i?
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 03:03 PM
Master

Hmm.. you sound normal.. :) you sound like your a bit caught up in that you may be different than the rest of us. I had the same thing when I was younger (I fact if I copied and pasted this story for myself practically word for word it would be true) I was always terrified of the dark, my emotions could make objects explode (yeah.. not just turn off) objects appear to me a lot (real, tangible, visible by all ones) but when I looked out, I turned to a sister from a past life who taughte self defense and how to control my energy, among many other things. My dear friends are often animals and other creatures from different realms and I often practice healing on visiting animals (we get seagulls to heal, butterflies come to visit, and many other animals stop by to say hello) also the grass and trees will speak (sometimes even the rocks.. but that's more rare) but everything has auras and energy so its not foreign to me at all.

I hope you enjoy yourself on our forum and welcome!

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/