View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 06:32 PM
Pathfinder
[quote=Colorado]I've also had psychic abilities most of my life...and I know there is life after death. I don't believe in bragging rights....as the way I perceive things when having a dream, or vision...doesn't make me special. It makes me tuned in, and very sensitive, but so are most other people. They may get the information through another channel than I did, yet not even know they had a psychic experience....lots of people do that. They thinks it's just common sense, or a feeling...they don't even contemplate it being a psychic experience. It's not how mainstream society thinks. Also, just because we have psychic experiences, doesn't mean we are always right. We don't always get all the pieces, we might see the funeral in the dream the night someone dies....but we might not see who is in the coffin or grave. I could, but almost never do readings. I don't take that lightly. You have to always always be humble and very kind in how you relay messages, and never ever do a reading if all the answers arent there. I do resonate with the stars, but more so because I believe there is life in other dimensions, time and space.

I don't mean to be rude at all, but don't get carried away because you are aware of some gifts. There's karma in how you handle it. The first half of your paragraph and the second half, kind of contradicts itself....if you are just now believing in the afterlife, but you have been doing 5 star readings for a long time....that's alarming to me.
Quote:
If I'm not mistaken I said that I just started reading for others in regards to death. I have always believed in life after death however it is a little new to me to be able to communicate with the dead as I have did for a few years now. I have read for others for over 20 years so don't be alarmed lol I read naturally, I don't read from a dream I had although I do have psychic dreams as well. I have been and still am a five star reader as I read professionally for others in regards to love, life, family,
career, etc etc I think you clearly misunderstood my post to say the least

It can be very exciting, to be able to tap into things and have psychic experiences....it can also be very scarey. I just don't want you to get ahead of yourself, and regret it later.
Quote:
Again lol I don't scare easy and have witnessed more than I can even explain to you in a quote. This is later when it comes to me utilizing my gifts and don't worry I don't regret it. I think you are being rude but that's okay. Do what makes you feel good and powerful
People will pick and tear you apart....
Quote:
PEOPLE will tear me apart??? I don't think so I have had dealings with the spiritual for many many many years so people don't cause me any distress and never will
and my motive is to help you to see that you have to be humble and responsible, because it can and will back fire. Look at Sylvia Brown (she's dead now) but I do believe she had gifts, amd may at one time used them to help others. However, I don't believe she should have been on Montel throwing out random guesses for fortune and fame...that's not how it works. Sometimes we are tapped in, sometimes we are not...but we are not ALWAYS tapped in.
Quote:
So you think that her death was some kind of karmic situation or a backfire lol spare me the drama. Death is a big part of life and is in no way, shape, form, or fashion karma or a backfire. She lived and obviously her name lives on

Sometimes we teach, but most of the our lives we spend as students, gifted or not.

As soon as you think you have something figured out, there's more and more to learn....and more.
Quote:
I agree because as soon as you thought you had me figured out BOOM you learned more. I don't have a problem learning new things, that's what I thrive for GROWTH