View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 03:19 PM
Pathfinder
[quote=Lynn]Hello

It is easy to say we are 5 Stars and its honestly something that can leave an impression that we are better than someone else. In reality we are all "gifted" just that we do not all open to accept it being there within us.
Quote:
It's not what I say about myself but what others say in regards to my professional readings and stats rated from the millions of people I read for.

I am a top rated Medium / Psychic / Reiki Master Teacher.....I know that I am good at what I do, but I learned long ago when I had the opportunity to take "Centre Stage" alongside one of the best known, that was not the path for me. Their life is one of fame and fortune, body guards, and hotel rooms. Mine is one of friends and family and a life. Who's life is better they told me that they missed out on a lot of what I have.....and asked if I missed what I would have had they have.....NO. I made my choice for my life path. I work freely without titles, ratings and EGO that I have to be on the ball on my game.
Quote:
That's interesting however different strokes for different folks. I do work with major and very well known psychic networks so I have no other choice but to be rated in what I do